The various medical services, including doctors, nurses and all staff present ensure good quality services. For this we offer you a contract that highlights.
1. Patients' rights
a/ Rights to medical care :
- You have every right to protect your health and enjoy medical services guaranteed by the various medical services guaranteed by the various medical services.
- The various medical services you provide on your rights and your privacy.
- Medical services you have medical and preventive services.
- Have a care and a free stay :
-Military personnel on active duty and civilian Department of Defence and their families.
-Personal retired military and members of their family dependents.
- Benefit from exceptional service and care under the same conditions as hospitals public health personnel all under some jurisdictions, public groups or semi-public and that by agreement to be concluded with the hospital management.
- Be entitled to payment of medical care people without social security coverage
b/ Right to information and information :
- You find all the information and the information necessary for receiving and admissions office and billing.
- Please submit the necessary documents (carnet care, national identity card, military ID card ...).
- You have the right to know the names of physicians and staff treat you.
- You have the right to have information regarding the progress of your health and the record of your medical records.
- It is important to note that the institution is not responsible for the loss of your money or jewelry.
- Please respect the right of each patient at rest.
c/Rights to visit :
- Your right to visits is guaranteed unless your health requires otherwise.
- The visits follow a specific schedule and will be permitted only under conditions that guarantee full respect for the welfare of patients.
- With regard to visitors :
-Please do not accompany the children with you.
-Please dealing as it can be a real danger to the patient's health.
d/ The right to discretion :
- The medical record is kept under oath, it is for medical services to monitor your health.
- Physicians are not allowed to give anyone information regarding your diagnosis or medical condition without your permission.
- Neither the journalists nor the photographers are not allowed to know information about your health or take pictures without permission from the administration of the hospital.
e/The right end of stay :
- You can leave the hospital after having the permission of your doctor.
- Where the application is considered premature exit by the physician and presents a danger to your health, you must sign a certificate stating you leave against medical advice.
- You can see prescriptions for your medical care or medical certificates in case of need.
- You have the right to obtain your medical record number, the card of your appointment and your medical checks in case of need and before leaving the hospital.
- Before leaving the hospital, you should contact the admissions office and billing to resolve your immigration status.
- You have the right to freely express your comments about your stay before leaving the hospital and this by completing the form available to you at the service entrance and billing (desk) and put it in the box claims open for this purpose.
- You can complain if we do not have to honor our commitments to customers (patients), models of complaint are made available to the effect.
2. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OF THE PATIENT
- The patient and family must provide all information about his medical condition and history, including previous reviews conducted within the various hospitals, and also inform the doctor of any change during the treatment period.
- The patient and her family bear full responsibility in case of refusal of treatment or failure to follow instructions.
- The patient and family must meet the appointment given to perform medical examinations, if unable to attend they should contact the medical department concerned before 24 hours from the date of appointment given.
- The patient, family and visitors must respect the rules and instructions of the hospital and medical services.
- The patient and family should behave properly and respectfully to the medical context and taking into account the feeling of other patients.
- After obtaining the agreement of the attending physician to have a companion during the stay, it must respect the rules and instructions of the hospital and medical services.
- The patient and family should take care of the hospital assets available to them.
- The patient must meet the requirements of doctors on the feeding regime which is part of the treatment and contributes to their recovery.