Obtaining an appointment for an outpatient considered for the first time is as follows :
- The patient must have a liaison letter issued by the attending physician.
- It should present this letter at the registration desk outpatient concerned.
According to the large number of appointments already set the general superintendent of the medical service sets an appointment each patient.
In case the treatment is carried out in a medical service is the doctor to give the patient a form of appointment and throughout the treatment period.
Important recommendations :
- Present your card that bears the file number.
- Present your card and your health care identification card.
- Handicapped accessible, present the card to handicap.
- For the Resistance and their families, presenting the book free of care and the identity card.
- For those who have coverage, they receive additional care (Radio, laboratory tests and other ....) And that upon presentation of the national identity card and care card.
- For people who do not benefit from social assistance or care booklet, please pay the full amount requested by the tariff set by the military hospital in Tunis.
Medical expenses are paid in advance, against receipt of a receipt.
Please enter the time and date of your next appointment and meet.